No good?

9.12.03

Well, there was no adventure on Friday night, though there was too much alcohol-related mayhem from too little alcohol when we arrived back at my apartment. I ended up dropping off a toy for a tot at a bar in Cambridge, then went to Quincy Market, then watched the GBDVD down to the most minute detail. I became the remote Nazi because I was sick of rewinding.

By that time it was snowing. Not fun to go out in at all the next day, but I did, and ate way way too much.

My eyes are about to shut, but I have to go to the gym today. I'll need lots and lots of coffee to get through the morning, then after that I'll nap.

Yeah, I got two tickets for the BNL show in Boston on March 2, now all I need is a job to pay for my Canadian music addiction. I know, I know, I've said that for months. But it's true this time, really!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home