I will be happy if I get any of the following in the next month and a half:
Train- My Private Nation
Moxy Fruvous- anything but Live Noise (because I have it)
Arrogant Worms- anything but their self-titled (because I have it)
Blue Rodeo- Casino, Lost Together, Nowhere to Here, Greatest Hits, or Jim Cuddy- All in Time (not too sure about Greg Keelor- Gone)
Indiana Jones, the DVD boxed set.
Finding Nemo
Beauty and the Beast Special Edition
The Lion King Special Edition
Interlude: "This is ridiculous. What am I doing here? I'm in the wrong story." ~ from the "Into the Woods" soundtrack. *dead*
mk, more I want:
a new discman, because mine doesn't like its mere existence anymore
an iPod
a new CD case, because if I get all that stuff, I'll definitely need one
a new bag from Roots
some warm weather, preferably on a vacation
a job ;)
organizational skills
my three-times-compressed left ulnar nerve to stop hurting
confidence
the ability and opportunity to feel appreciated
and as long as we're mentioning impossibilities, BNL's Yellow Tape or Bucknaked would be nice.
I better get at least one cover letter done this afternoon, though it wasn't a total loss because I made another necklace for my mommy's winter gifting presents.
Train- My Private Nation
Moxy Fruvous- anything but Live Noise (because I have it)
Arrogant Worms- anything but their self-titled (because I have it)
Blue Rodeo- Casino, Lost Together, Nowhere to Here, Greatest Hits, or Jim Cuddy- All in Time (not too sure about Greg Keelor- Gone)
Indiana Jones, the DVD boxed set.
Finding Nemo
Beauty and the Beast Special Edition
The Lion King Special Edition
Interlude: "This is ridiculous. What am I doing here? I'm in the wrong story." ~ from the "Into the Woods" soundtrack. *dead*
mk, more I want:
a new discman, because mine doesn't like its mere existence anymore
an iPod
a new CD case, because if I get all that stuff, I'll definitely need one
a new bag from Roots
some warm weather, preferably on a vacation
a job ;)
organizational skills
my three-times-compressed left ulnar nerve to stop hurting
confidence
the ability and opportunity to feel appreciated
and as long as we're mentioning impossibilities, BNL's Yellow Tape or Bucknaked would be nice.
I better get at least one cover letter done this afternoon, though it wasn't a total loss because I made another necklace for my mommy's winter gifting presents.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home