I think my favorite misheard Christmas carol line is "later on we'll perspire, as we dream by the fire" from Winter Wonderland. Heee! And I think I punctuated that correctly, so :-P
I'm listening to yet another ad about importing prescription drugs from Canada, and I make jokes often about how Blue Rodeo is currently that drug for me. Problem is, they're acting like a depressant, and I need drugs with the opposite effect. And I can only imagine the jokes I could make if they actually were a stimulant.
Agggh, Vince Gill is killing my favorite Christmas carol, "Sleigh Ride."
Giddy up, giddy up, giddy up, let's go, let's look at the show;
We're riding in a wonderland of snow...
Holy shit, this is the first time I've looked at Keith Lockhart in over 2 years. I've been boycotting him, for good reason, and I'm so far down I'm watching Christmas Pops.
I'm listening to yet another ad about importing prescription drugs from Canada, and I make jokes often about how Blue Rodeo is currently that drug for me. Problem is, they're acting like a depressant, and I need drugs with the opposite effect. And I can only imagine the jokes I could make if they actually were a stimulant.
Agggh, Vince Gill is killing my favorite Christmas carol, "Sleigh Ride."
Giddy up, giddy up, giddy up, let's go, let's look at the show;
We're riding in a wonderland of snow...
Holy shit, this is the first time I've looked at Keith Lockhart in over 2 years. I've been boycotting him, for good reason, and I'm so far down I'm watching Christmas Pops.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home