Dear amazon.ca,
Please stop recommending stuff that I have on my wishlist.
Love,
me
Oh, and I realized I walked out of two concerts this year: Blue Rodeo in October (the world may never know the real reason) and the Boston Pops July 4th concert, whatever we want to call it, because it got political, and because there was a Starbucks within walking distance. Hee. Err, if those were merged, could I say that One Day in July, I walked out of a concert? I'm not sure it quite works, because I met Greg Keelor and Jim Cuddy in bars, and Keith Lockhart backstage at Symphony Hall, as well as the Borders at Downtown Crossing. So I didn't meet any of them in hurricanes, standing in the shelter, out of the rain...but I've slipped things into each of their hands (to sign). Hmmm...yeah, I'm reaching so far my arm extends from Boston to Toronto.
Please stop recommending stuff that I have on my wishlist.
Love,
me
Oh, and I realized I walked out of two concerts this year: Blue Rodeo in October (the world may never know the real reason) and the Boston Pops July 4th concert, whatever we want to call it, because it got political, and because there was a Starbucks within walking distance. Hee. Err, if those were merged, could I say that One Day in July, I walked out of a concert? I'm not sure it quite works, because I met Greg Keelor and Jim Cuddy in bars, and Keith Lockhart backstage at Symphony Hall, as well as the Borders at Downtown Crossing. So I didn't meet any of them in hurricanes, standing in the shelter, out of the rain...but I've slipped things into each of their hands (to sign). Hmmm...yeah, I'm reaching so far my arm extends from Boston to Toronto.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home