Okay, yeah, Barenaked Ladies rawked hardcore. I was fifth row. I tried to call eeka during "Old Apartment" because I had gotten a voicemail from her asking "Why did they pave the lawn?" but I couldn't tell if she was at the show, or if she was asleep...
There are no words to describe how hearing "Long Way Back Home" in concert made me feel. It was amazing, even better than hearing "Lovers in a Dangerous Time" in concert for the first time. It's strange though...just like in my previous post, where I said that I thought one frontman of Blue Rodeo was hot and the other sings stuff I like better, my favorite member of BNL is Steve and my favorite song is an Ed song.
The audience scared me, though. They were blindly staring, and not moving at all. I understand going to the concert and not knowing the words *cough*BlueRodeofreakingTWICE*cough* but at least I dance when I can't sing. The BNL fans didn't even do that. It was like the return of the body snatchers.
After the show, we walked in the rain to the Marche, had something resembling dessert, then came home, ate blue corn tortilla chips, and talked for way too long. Then I slept. A lot.
I heard it's supposed to snow today. Hmmm?
There are no words to describe how hearing "Long Way Back Home" in concert made me feel. It was amazing, even better than hearing "Lovers in a Dangerous Time" in concert for the first time. It's strange though...just like in my previous post, where I said that I thought one frontman of Blue Rodeo was hot and the other sings stuff I like better, my favorite member of BNL is Steve and my favorite song is an Ed song.
The audience scared me, though. They were blindly staring, and not moving at all. I understand going to the concert and not knowing the words *cough*BlueRodeofreakingTWICE*cough* but at least I dance when I can't sing. The BNL fans didn't even do that. It was like the return of the body snatchers.
After the show, we walked in the rain to the Marche, had something resembling dessert, then came home, ate blue corn tortilla chips, and talked for way too long. Then I slept. A lot.
I heard it's supposed to snow today. Hmmm?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home