It's so cool when you can say you've played a concert in the same place as one of your favorite bands.
The Hartford date of the new BNL minitour is at the Bushnell, where I played in fourth grade. Part of the Hartt School Community Division, as well as Ani and Ida Kavafian, played the first movement of the Bach Double, a concerto for two violins in D minor. Obviously we played it as two groups of violins. I think I've always played the second violin part even when I knew the first.
Damn, I have to go to that show now. Anyone want to come with me and use my extra fan club ticket? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?
The Hartford date of the new BNL minitour is at the Bushnell, where I played in fourth grade. Part of the Hartt School Community Division, as well as Ani and Ida Kavafian, played the first movement of the Bach Double, a concerto for two violins in D minor. Obviously we played it as two groups of violins. I think I've always played the second violin part even when I knew the first.
Damn, I have to go to that show now. Anyone want to come with me and use my extra fan club ticket? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home