I decided to hit the Walk-In Clinic at St. E's today. Oh my god that building is frightening. It almost seems too sterile. When I went to register, the guy later told me he was deaf. Okay, why the fuck does someone set up a mute person with a deaf person to get vital information?
And it took way too long to get someone to see me after I registered. Umm, guys, I'm MUTE, wouldn't you like to help someone talk again quickly? And the person who looked at me merely took a throat culture and prescribed percocet when I told him I couldn't swallow. And yeah, that's fairly open-ended. But, umm, I can't call to get the results of the throat culture tomorrow, because I CAN'T TALK!
OWWWW!
And it took way too long to get someone to see me after I registered. Umm, guys, I'm MUTE, wouldn't you like to help someone talk again quickly? And the person who looked at me merely took a throat culture and prescribed percocet when I told him I couldn't swallow. And yeah, that's fairly open-ended. But, umm, I can't call to get the results of the throat culture tomorrow, because I CAN'T TALK!
OWWWW!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home