I am currently trying to get Red Sox playoff tickets and it's driving me nuts, because I can't leave my computer, and I'm misdialing the number, and it all hurts.
I think this is giving me ADHD, if I don't already have ADHD. Well, I don't already have ADHD, but I think I have it, h-less.
pretty soon I have to head downtown, but I feel bad not getting Red Sox playoff tickets.
I had always wanted to know what Jody Gerut looks like, as he is a man named Jody. And now I know. My one-month grade six English teacher was also named Jody, and was a man named Jody.
That's a good band name: a man named Jody.
I think this is giving me ADHD, if I don't already have ADHD. Well, I don't already have ADHD, but I think I have it, h-less.
pretty soon I have to head downtown, but I feel bad not getting Red Sox playoff tickets.
I had always wanted to know what Jody Gerut looks like, as he is a man named Jody. And now I know. My one-month grade six English teacher was also named Jody, and was a man named Jody.
That's a good band name: a man named Jody.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home