Dah! I just wrote in the date on a cover letter, and hit the one instead of the three for the year!
And that's my only mention of the date. Thank you, drive thru.
P.S. If anyone who reads this thinks I'm insensitive, especially after my admission of no religion a few days ago, I would like to show you exhibit A...the will I wrote when I was scared that Harvard was going to be nuclear bombed. And since I live about three miles away...oy.
And that's my only mention of the date. Thank you, drive thru.
P.S. If anyone who reads this thinks I'm insensitive, especially after my admission of no religion a few days ago, I would like to show you exhibit A...the will I wrote when I was scared that Harvard was going to be nuclear bombed. And since I live about three miles away...oy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home