ARRRGGH! I took two hot showers within two hours, and got my voice back at least enough to call an audible, but now that I'm out of the shower, my voice is gone again. I'm not going to spend all day in the shower, because if I do, I'll turn into a prune. And I'm tired of drinking water to the point of being able to float away. If I'm not going to spend the day in the shower, I won't spend the day on the toilet either. I'm the maddest, I think, that my epiglottis hurts so much. I swallow and it hurts above my throat/in my mouth, not farther down. So I didn't sleep last night. And why the fuck is whatever I cough up orange? I haven't eaten oranges in about seven months.
Ooh, I just swore and could hear it ;) Could the dead animal that's in my throat please leave so I don't shoot it again and have to remove a rigor mortis-"suffering" object from any body cavity? (Umm, no necrophilia please.)
But I guess the one good thing about not being able to talk is not having to respond to telemarketers. However, why are they still calling me if I'm on the no-call list? And I'm perfectly happy with my current telephone service, thank you. I think I get free calls to all of eastern Massachusetts...617, 781, 508, and their derivatives.
Ooh, I just swore and could hear it ;) Could the dead animal that's in my throat please leave so I don't shoot it again and have to remove a rigor mortis-"suffering" object from any body cavity? (Umm, no necrophilia please.)
But I guess the one good thing about not being able to talk is not having to respond to telemarketers. However, why are they still calling me if I'm on the no-call list? And I'm perfectly happy with my current telephone service, thank you. I think I get free calls to all of eastern Massachusetts...617, 781, 508, and their derivatives.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home