No good?

4.9.03

Agggh! yesterday I woke up with a bit of a sore throat and decided to perform some sort of daily activity. For instance, I found out my $471 x-ray bill was due to a typo in my insurance policy name. I also ordered six months' worth of contacts so I can see for a little while without having to wear anything on my ears.

Then I went to Faneuil Hall cuz I was craving a fish taco. Baja Fresh now officially owns me. It turns out that John Kerry was making his second official presidential announcement. I ended up with a general admission ticket to the announcement, but I wasn't aware that the GA tickets meant we wouldn't get into the blocked off area. I told an organizer/volunteer that they'd lost my vote because no one explained what the ticket meant, and I got into the blocked off area. I still plan to vote for Kucinich or Dean at this point, because I didn't need to hear that much about war veterans yesterday.

Anywho, I slowly lost my voice over the course of the day, and when I woke up this morning, my voice was gone. I also have a fever and the chills, my throat is sticky, and my nose is stuffed. Right now I feel like I've been shot. I can't get anything down my throat, which basically means that I'll lose a bit of weight over the next few days. I need to lose that weight. I've gone off the diet because I can't stand not eating any sort of bread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home