No good?

18.8.03

It has just been said in someone else's blog that the term "fucktard" should be copyrighted (sp?!!) by some other person. I don't think so. I know I didn't make the word up, but far too many people use it for it to be taken by one single person. And for those who get offended at either half of the term, you're fucktards!

Also, it has come to my attention that I have been online for almost 10 hours straight. Woo. I need to get to the gym, then I need to go use someone else's computer to check where the fuck my job interview is. That would be a lot easier if I could locate the piece of paper on which I wrote the pertinent information for my job interview. I thought I left it on the table near my door, with my phone/answering machine and other miscellaneous crap, but it ain't there.

Okees, I'm adding a warning to this blog that says "Indiscriminate use of the word 'fucktard.' "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home