The idea of Holiday Inn offering towel amnesty makes me snort. I've never stolen a hotel towel, especially from a Holiday Inn. I can't imagine stealing a hotel towel, though I've taken them to beaches that don't belong to the hotel. There's one of the 10 Commandments that's actually a law. I think there are only two. woo.
Wheeee, I just realized I'd been a hypocrite in terms of someone I abhor. I'd in a way been doing what I hated them for, but in a different situation. But while I stopped my actions, they're still doing "worse" things as far as I know. And I wasn't being mean to everyone who "prevented" me from performing the actions. I actually got scared of some of the people who prevented me, or "caught" me. I'm still mad because the other person is lauded for their actions. But most of all, I got massively bored with what I was doing. It wasn't worth the time I was spending to do it. I apologize for my actions, but not to the person.
Another wheeeee, I actually applied for more jobs this week. And I did three hours of laundry, and folded it all, though it's not back in my drawers. Now it's time for the dishes. And putting my hair back up, using a brush.
Wheeee, I just realized I'd been a hypocrite in terms of someone I abhor. I'd in a way been doing what I hated them for, but in a different situation. But while I stopped my actions, they're still doing "worse" things as far as I know. And I wasn't being mean to everyone who "prevented" me from performing the actions. I actually got scared of some of the people who prevented me, or "caught" me. I'm still mad because the other person is lauded for their actions. But most of all, I got massively bored with what I was doing. It wasn't worth the time I was spending to do it. I apologize for my actions, but not to the person.
Another wheeeee, I actually applied for more jobs this week. And I did three hours of laundry, and folded it all, though it's not back in my drawers. Now it's time for the dishes. And putting my hair back up, using a brush.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home