No good?

22.8.03

I managed to listen to Mix one more time for the Mixfest lineup. I turned on the radio at 7:25 a.m. for a 7:30 announcement, but I was treated to three songs..."Bigger Than My Body," "Rock Your Body," which I swear makes my ears bleed because it sounds soooo dissonant, and "Underneath It All" before the announcement. so after they talk to Ed, I'm going to find a new station.

They were also promoting irresponsibility amongst John Mayer fans, letting a woman backstage who sounded like one of those screaming freaks who make me stop attending shows, and telling her to kiss him when she was allowed to get backstage. God, people, it's time to STOP flirting with him. His head is the size of Alaska, and he's UGLY! I don't like going to concerts where the shrieks are louder than the lyrics sung by anyone!

And why does Train's "Calling All Angels" sound like Phil Collins?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home