No good?

19.8.03

A big "FUCKTARD!" to the person who interviewed me yesterday, manipulated it to sound like I'd be happier not working with him, then dismisses me to another section without really a word. Now I'm in job limbo. Did I not sound desperate enough? I'm really steamed right now. The guy filled the position without a second glance, and sounded very dismissive on the phone today. GRRRR. I wanted more work, not different work. I wanted to be able to work at both places, not just one, and make more money, and have more work experiences, and a better reference.

Oh, today's earworms, songs that get stuck in my head for no apparent reason:

~ I'se the B'y, even though I've heard it twice in the past year and a bit as far as I can remember, once in Saint John sung by a 9-year-old girl, and once at Johnny D's by the Ennis Sisters.
~ You're Not the Boss of Me, the Malcolm in the Middle theme song
~ Take it Off, by the Donnas

and various crap heard at the grocery store, where I spent way too much of someone else's money, then only saved about $2 with my card. WTF?

I need sleep so badly it's not funny. Yet I have to stay awake for another phone call about a probable non-job interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home