Before I forgot to say...
Lately here in Boston it's about 75 degrees Fahrenheit with 95 percent humidity, so it's not too hot outside, but it's sticky like chewed bubble gum, and public buildings have their air conditioning systems turned down to the temperature of meat freezers. umm, yeah. I've spent a lot of time in the Barnes and Noble at the Pru reading current events books. If I want to get angry, I just read Ann Coulter.
But at least my mother now realizes how bad the job market is here.
Lately here in Boston it's about 75 degrees Fahrenheit with 95 percent humidity, so it's not too hot outside, but it's sticky like chewed bubble gum, and public buildings have their air conditioning systems turned down to the temperature of meat freezers. umm, yeah. I've spent a lot of time in the Barnes and Noble at the Pru reading current events books. If I want to get angry, I just read Ann Coulter.
But at least my mother now realizes how bad the job market is here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home