As American Airlines is hosting Mixfest, I just ended up on AA's website. (They definitely need 12 steps.) It turns out that with my 33K miles, I have enough miles to get to the Caribbean if I fly off-peak. 25K gets me to Toronto already. I can only fly coach, but I didn't expect to be able to go any other way anyway. I think some of those miles are from my TWA flights, because I'm fairly sure I wasn't a member of AA's frequent flyer program on September 8, 1984. That's when the site says my membership started.
I have 23,663 Delta miles. That means after I fly 1337 more miles on Delta, I'll have enough miles for a free ticket. But I won't have 1337 SkyMiles status. *rimshot* If I did have 1337 SkyMiles status, that would r0x0rs!
I have 23,663 Delta miles. That means after I fly 1337 more miles on Delta, I'll have enough miles for a free ticket. But I won't have 1337 SkyMiles status. *rimshot* If I did have 1337 SkyMiles status, that would r0x0rs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home