No good?

24.6.03

blargh.

My prescription has expired, so now I need a goddamn eye exam before I get new contacts. And yes, I could have ordered them ages ago, and was putting it off, but no one told me the prescription expired. I've spent longer than a year between eye exams so I assumed that my contact prescription wouldn't fucking expire. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I suppose I'll try Mass General.

I'm heading out soon to go see Guster. I figure seeing them for free will help me decide whether my hatred for them because they left Tufts before I even got there is irrational. Then afterwards we're going to imbibe alcohol. Yay. I hope this isn't like the 40K people BNL crowd, and I'll actually be able to meet the person I'm supposed to if we both arrive a half-hour before the show starts.

I'm soooooo tired. I wanna go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home