Well, guess who scored 4 points tonight. Woo. And his team got rawked again. But at least I managed to print a copy of the picture, and it looks hottt.
So I busted my butt and headed down to UMB, where I enter the graduate admissions office to hear that the deadline has passed. Well, duh. Then I walk over to the athletic center and it turns out the SID has asked 20 people to bring in their resumes and fill out goddamn applications. I feel betrayed. But he's short and balding ;)
It seems that fans of a certain band which shall remain unidentified have become distraught over the lead singer's war opinions on a blog the band has made during the recording of their next album. More on this later, but I'd like to enter a quote from my current song: "Do you have an opinion? A mind of your own? I thought you were special-- I thought you should know...I've run out of patience; I've run out of comments; I'm tired of the violence. I couldn't care less." Note: this refers only to the decision on whether or not celebs are allowed to have their opinions about war on a public stage.
Oh yeah, Roy Williams left for Carolina, finally. Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina?
Currentlies:
eating: gum
talking to: mostly Diana
hearing: "Special," Garbage, and ESPNEWS
watching: MJ's press conference, soon to be that of Roy Williams.
wondering: why people care so much about what I consider petty things (and why I care so much about what I consider petty things.)
debating: retyping a resume.
cannot live without: umm...?
So I busted my butt and headed down to UMB, where I enter the graduate admissions office to hear that the deadline has passed. Well, duh. Then I walk over to the athletic center and it turns out the SID has asked 20 people to bring in their resumes and fill out goddamn applications. I feel betrayed. But he's short and balding ;)
It seems that fans of a certain band which shall remain unidentified have become distraught over the lead singer's war opinions on a blog the band has made during the recording of their next album. More on this later, but I'd like to enter a quote from my current song: "Do you have an opinion? A mind of your own? I thought you were special-- I thought you should know...I've run out of patience; I've run out of comments; I'm tired of the violence. I couldn't care less." Note: this refers only to the decision on whether or not celebs are allowed to have their opinions about war on a public stage.
Oh yeah, Roy Williams left for Carolina, finally. Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina?
Currentlies:
eating: gum
talking to: mostly Diana
hearing: "Special," Garbage, and ESPNEWS
watching: MJ's press conference, soon to be that of Roy Williams.
wondering: why people care so much about what I consider petty things (and why I care so much about what I consider petty things.)
debating: retyping a resume.
cannot live without: umm...?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home