I'll just say this straight out now...
Steven Page, I haven't read any of your war talk because I'm just not reading war talk, but I have no problem with what you're posting on the blog. You have the right to discuss whatever you want, cuz you're a human being (at least, as far as I can tell *ducks and runs*) Though I have a feeling my opinion might be different if I disagreed with your war stance.
One good thing that came from my accidentally deleting my wallpaper: Five words. Alan Doyle in leather pants. Or using the Junos picture from last year as my new background.
Honey, I shrunk Christian Laettner! I don't think his ego will ever make it down to a manageable size after the press he got when he was a college senior *cough*threementionsinPeoplemagazineGQSIDickieVandtheKentuckygame*cough*, but his SI cover picture is loadable onto my website. Well, 250K is pretty big, but it's a lot smaller than 3 megs, the original size of my scanned cover.
And you know it's gotta be a great picture if it managed to turn a diehard UConn fan, one whom Laettner made cry in '90, straight to the Dark Side. And what a beautiful Dark Side it was. The subscription copy of the magazine travelled everywhere for a weekend, got taped up, and is hiding somewhere in a basement in Connecticut along with some other media from later. Which means that when I ordered the back issue, I got two ;) This was my holy grail of Sports Illustrateds, as it's the first issue in order that I can't find. And here he is: *drool* Though the shot doesn't look great because it's so shrunken.
Congrats to Barry Bonds, who hit homer # 618 tonight. And happy birthday Greg Zaun and Brad Ausmus. And speaking of hotties...J.T. Snow. yeah, baby. Article about him in the 15.03.93 SI about him and Tim Salmon. Happy trails MJ. Because the Washington Wizards, at times, suck my left nut.
I miss Rusty Greer.
JESUS CHRIST, THE EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM AGAIN!!!! PLEASE MAY IT GO AWAY!
Steven Page, I haven't read any of your war talk because I'm just not reading war talk, but I have no problem with what you're posting on the blog. You have the right to discuss whatever you want, cuz you're a human being (at least, as far as I can tell *ducks and runs*) Though I have a feeling my opinion might be different if I disagreed with your war stance.
One good thing that came from my accidentally deleting my wallpaper: Five words. Alan Doyle in leather pants. Or using the Junos picture from last year as my new background.
Honey, I shrunk Christian Laettner! I don't think his ego will ever make it down to a manageable size after the press he got when he was a college senior *cough*threementionsinPeoplemagazineGQSIDickieVandtheKentuckygame*cough*, but his SI cover picture is loadable onto my website. Well, 250K is pretty big, but it's a lot smaller than 3 megs, the original size of my scanned cover.
And you know it's gotta be a great picture if it managed to turn a diehard UConn fan, one whom Laettner made cry in '90, straight to the Dark Side. And what a beautiful Dark Side it was. The subscription copy of the magazine travelled everywhere for a weekend, got taped up, and is hiding somewhere in a basement in Connecticut along with some other media from later. Which means that when I ordered the back issue, I got two ;) This was my holy grail of Sports Illustrateds, as it's the first issue in order that I can't find. And here he is: *drool* Though the shot doesn't look great because it's so shrunken.
Congrats to Barry Bonds, who hit homer # 618 tonight. And happy birthday Greg Zaun and Brad Ausmus. And speaking of hotties...J.T. Snow. yeah, baby. Article about him in the 15.03.93 SI about him and Tim Salmon. Happy trails MJ. Because the Washington Wizards, at times, suck my left nut.
I miss Rusty Greer.
JESUS CHRIST, THE EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM AGAIN!!!! PLEASE MAY IT GO AWAY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home