No good?

19.4.03

I'll have fexpensive overnight trips to Canada for $600 please, Alex.

Alex is Canadian.

I just got the check from the closing of my other bank account, which gives me a goodly amount of money to play around with. Not that I'd actually act on my flight-checking, but I got a bee in my nonexistent bonnet to see how much it would cost to go see the Atlantic Songwriter's Circle in Ottawa on the 27th. Alan Doyle and Maureen Ennis on the same stage. That oughta be good! There are still orchestra tickets available, and ticketbastard finally allows you to print out tickets so I'd be able to avoid the last Ottawa fiasco where our tickets to the Tulip Festival arrived three days before we left, and they'd been ordered two months previously.

The only problem is that I'm actually planning to meet some people for dinner on Saturday night the 26th. And I really want to see Earthfest, especially Sister Hazel. I still love their song "All For You."

So then I checked flights. First: Air Canada. $930. And my site is set on American prices! Second: Travelocity. I didn't realize Continental flew to Ottawa! Leaves at 6:30 a.m. Ick. Price: $550. Better, but still ick.

I should prolly just go to Ottawa in May during the Tulip Festival.

Hmm...Kathleen Edwards, the Irish Descendants, Chantal Kreviazuk, Remy Shand...sounds good to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home