I have now completed the reformat of one of my writing samples that I'm including with the application. It's the rewrite and update of an Emily Dickinson poem, as well as a discussion. I didn't feel like using sports stuff. However, I still have to write the personal statement, and I should probably include another writing sample that's more recent and more serious. But yay, if I get the position, I get free tuition and a stipend, which means I'll only have to pay for...important technology such as phone/digicable/internet. (My parents might be nice and pay my rent still.)
But hey, I prolly won't be able to follow around any bands such as the one mentioned below or this one. That's one of the worst professional websites I think I've ever seen. It's never updated, and no one has paid to get rid of pop-up ads on the message board, which is overrun by a bunch of middle teens.
Currentlies:
- eating: nothing
- talking to: Diana, Jackie and Eeka
- hearing: Georges Laraque, a hockey player.
- watching: NHL 2Night
- wondering: will I ever write my essay?
- debating: what's my second writing sample gonna be?
- cannot live without: clean laundry, and I can't wash it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home